number = संख्या
0, ० = shoonya, शून्य
1, १ = ek, एक
2, २ = do, दो
3, ३ = teen, तीन
4, ४ = char, चार
5, ५ = paanch, पाँच
6, ६ = che, छे
7, ७ = saat, सात
8, ८ = aath, आठ
9, ९ = nau, नौ
10, १० = dus, दस
- You have to ask and tell your mobile number to various people, in Hindi.
- You have to ask and tell a vehicle license plate number for a cab pickup.
- You have to ask and tell your address.
- You enquire about a bus number to go to another place and are answered in Hindi.
What you will learn:
- How to recognise and pronounce numbers from 0-10
- How to converse with numbers to say mobile numbers, house address, vehicle license plate numbers, bus number, cubicle number, employee ID number, and the like.
Last modified: Monday, 19 November 2018, 2:51 PM